TIA ENROLLEE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
If you’re enrolled in TIA’s Match Play program, please click the link below and follow the registration steps.
CLICK HERE FOR PLAYERS ENROLLED IN TIA’S UTR MATCH PLAY PROGRAM.
35 Week Pricing: Scaled pricing is offered for match play based on the number of junior group and/or private lesson enrollments. There are NO make-ups for match play; match play enrollments submitted after session start date are pro rated.
- Enrolled in “0” TIA Programs: $1260
- Enrolled in “1” TIA Program: $1085
- Enrolled in “2” TIA Programs: $905
- Enrolled in “3” TIA Programs: $100
“PAY AS YOU GO” REGISTRATION PROCESS:
For players that do not want to commit to match play for the indoor season, you have the option to purchase a 10-pack or “PAY AS YOU GO”.
- Select the “INDOOR SEASON” toggle above to submit payment and begin the FIRST STEP in the registration process. This fee includes court fees, tennis balls and walking director fee.
- Once payment is received, you will automatically receive a confirmation email with the registration link to the UTR event + the password. Please do not share the password with friends or family as this will bypass our “Pay As You Go” procedures for match play and those players will not be able to participate in the program. (Separately, if you do not have a UTR Power Player Subscription, there is an additional $12 fee to be paid directly to UTR when you sign up for this event.)
- You must register on the UTR event site by Thursday @ 4PM.
- Draws are posted by Friday evening.
LATENESS & WITHDRAWALS:
To protect the integrity of the match play program and to ensure all participants have a positive experience, please click the link below and familiarize yourself with our point penalty and suspension guidelines.
TIA’S POINT PENALTY & SUSPENSION SYSTEM