SCHEDULE YOUR MAKE-UP(S)
JUNIOR SUMMER CAMP
- Make-ups only offered if camp is cancelled due to inclement weather.
GROUP & PRIVATE COACHING
- Please contact TIA 24 hours in advance of your scheduled group or private lesson appointment to qualify for a make-up.
- For private lessons, cancellations with less than 24-hour notice are penalized the full lesson fee with no option to reschedule.
- For group lessons, no-shows and cancellations with less than 24-hour notice are not eligible for make-ups.
- Group make-ups are offered through other, level-appropriate programs.
- Make-ups must be completed during the enrollment period; however, if a player re-enrolls for the next session, any outstanding make-ups are honored.
- For juniors, players may roll over qualified make-ups from the winter session to the summer session if they’re enrolled in at least 1 week of summer camp.
- Rescheduled appointments or scheduled make-up lessons follow the same 24-hour cancellation procedure as noted above.
- You cannot apply make-up lessons towards any future enrollments.
- Regardless of the session, all make-ups ultimately expire on Labor Day.
JUNIOR GROUP FITNESS & WEEKEND UTR MATCH PLAY
- If your enrollment includes group fitness, and/or UTR Match Play there are NO MAKE-UPS offered for these program.
- Please contact TIA 24 hours in advance of your scheduled seasonal court time.
- TIA will work to accommodate seasonal courts that have been canceled 24 hours in advance.
- Please note that even with timely cancellation, seasonal courts are not guaranteed make-ups, but TIA will always try to accommodate our seasonal players when a rescheduling is requested.
- Outstanding make-ups for seasonal court time must be completed by Labor Day.
- You cannot apply make-up seasonal court time towards future seasonal enrollments.