In order for our travel coaches to create a weekly, tournament travel schedule, the player (or parent) must email: TTP@tennisinnovators.com at least three days prior to the tournament for eastern and tri-state area competition. Tournaments that require chaperone and travel coaching services require 3-4 weeks notice.
Be sure to include the following information in your email:
- Player’s name and the link to the tournament page.
- If applicable, additional chaperone details needed for your player.
TRAVEL COACH COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES:
- Pre-match warmups,
- Pre-match pep talks,
- Observing and supporting players during matches, and
- Post-match feedback.
TRAVEL COACH PRIVATE SERVICES:
Chaperone and travel coaching services available upon request and includes all of the services noted above as well as managing the logistics for the trip.
Additional services include:
- Travel reservations provided (i.e. flights, hotel, transportation, warm-up courts).
- 24/7 chaperoning for player(s).
- Transportation throughout the trip.
- Coaching provided before, during and after matches.
TRAVEL COACH FEES:
Please note: The fee structure below is divided amongst the number of players participating in the event.
- Academy Pro: $350 per day
- Senior Pro: $400 per day
- Director/Elite Pro: $450 per day
- Master Pro: $500 per day
Additional fees incurred by the travel coach (i.e. hotel, flight, car rental, meals, etc.) will be charged to the player(s) participating in the event.